The way indie authors reward each other!
I'm now the proud recipient of the Memetastic. Someone pinch me or tell me it's April 1st.
Here is the list of my new responsibilities:
1. I must proudly display the absolutely wonderful, although rather strange, graphic in a post. Check
2. I must list 5 things about myself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. My readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on My blog. Check
3. I must pass on this awesomely, prestigious award to 5 deserving bloggers. Check
So, here are the five things about myself, one of which is actually true:
1. I have a doppelganger called Eric who tries to blame me for everything that he does.
2. My dog time travels but thinks I don't know.
3. I'm a painter, poet, sculptor, wit, raconteur, and tell the best jokes anyone can remember.
4. I turned down the offer to star in Woody Allen's next movie - too busy writing
5. I'm a rule breaker and none of the above are true.
So who are the lucky recipients that I pass on the award to?.
Here are the lucky winners:
1) Memetastic author Alex Knight
2) Memetastic author Tania Tirraoro
3) Memetastic author Mel Comley
4) Memetastic author Libby Fischer Hellman
5) Memetastic author Traci Hohenstein
Over to you guys!
RETURN TO: Main Page