Book Launch - Faith Mortimer 'CHILDHUNT'

Childhunt cover

CHILDHUNT

Two weeks before Christmas. The villagers of Agios Mamas, in Cyprus, are preparing for the season's festivities. Without warning terror strikes the heart of the village.

Two small children disappear...without trace... the frantic search is on. Who has been stalking the family for the last six years and knows their every move?

Why has this family been targeted? What is the kidnappers ultimate goal? Will local author and amateur sleuth, Diana Rivers and CID Police Superintendent, Adam Lovell find the children in time?

Join Diana and her friends as they try to unravel the horrific nightmare which has hit the sleepy little village.

Interview with Faith Mortimer

Faith Mortimer photo

Now let’s talk a little about, ‘Childhunt’.

When asked about the inspiration for, ‘Childhunt’, I immediately think of my fans and followers. ‘Childhunt’ is the fifth novel in the Diana Rivers series following, The Assassins’ Village, Children of the Plantation, The Surgeon’s Blade, and Camera Action…Murder! – My followers keep asking when the next book is coming out and I’m doing my best to keep up! So here is the latest murder mystery suspense, and according to my editor my best yet, of which I am immensely proud.

Mystery suspense is fun to write perhaps because there are so many little threads which need to be absolutely correct. I enjoy thinking up little clues to keep the reader guessing and a few red herring to throw them off the track. As well as pitting my wits in writing the story I have to remember that my audience is often very skilled in working through the mystery, so there has to be lots to keep everyone interested right through to the final page.

I’m so lucky in that I love what I’m doing and feel privileged because I have some amazing followers. I sincerely hope I never forget that it is my readers who have helped get me where I am today. Thank you.

For updates on Faith’s books and regular blog posts please click here

To purchase CHILDHUNT:

Amazon US

Article by Seb Kirby

Amazon UK






RETURN TO: For Readers and Writers



RETURN TO: Main Page

1 comment:

Faith Mortimer said...

Thanks for this Seb - I wasn't expecting it! Looks great.
Faith

Post a Comment